Wednesday 10 April 2013

'Berjalan di Atas Cahaya' Review

Hi guys! I write this my recent post with my bad english. Don’t show your fancy face. I’m sure that you will understand what i want to reveal here. May be you just will have shouted ‘Hoo….this post just wasted my time’. Haha
No, just take it easy, i’m using all of my power english ability for you (way to go, haha).
Okay, let’s analyze this book. One of books is by Hanum Salsabiela Rais and it has tittle ‘Berjalan di Atas Cahaya’ or ‘Walking on the light’ (but, i’m not sure with my tittle translate). I got it from a bookstore in Botani Square Mall. You know, i have been waiting for long time to get it. Yeah, i should waiting my moneys enough. Haha, don’t cry. It’s indeed a tragic story of me. Okay, continue to our book. Then, i read and completed it, need 24 hours only. You must be appreciate it.
What is the special in this book?
I liked this book ‘cause it has different view about Europe. As far as i life, i often found many books which have same idea. But, there are less books could express in different side. Europe is famous with gorgeous place, anything are so expensive etc, and of course as a continent which never can’t be life in same line with a religion called Islam. It’s impossible.
Shockly, this book tell about that Islam and Europe are so near, never separating.
Yah, Islam written many stories in history of Europe. Then, the writer tells about moslem and fact of Islam there. So amazing.
I was so interested a story  about Palermo Cathedral. You never think it guys, that there is Al Fatihah writting there, at gate of Palermo Cathedral.
Okay, okay, i think it is enough. I’m so tired and then will to take a rest, mean i'll going to sleep. Don’t worry, i will write more of this book later and later.
How? Are you feeling that your mind so sick or tired after read my review in english? If yes.. I have a Panadol, take it and i will say sorry from my deep heart :)
thanks guys. Nice to share it for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...