Thursday 2 May 2013

Just Want to Say: Thank You for Everything

Source: click here
Now, i'll tell you a story. An ordinary story. Just simple story between i and him. Don't think it same with a love story, it just a simple relation and makes smiles on my face everytime, when i read our conversation. Remember, just too simple conversation. Never there were any real talking. Just on social media site. Just it is.

I found his facebook one year ago. He didn't accept my requested quickly. He asked me many things by message before. I gave the answers honesty. I told that i love the season in Europe so much. I love autumn, winter and spring. That's 'cause we live in tropic area, which just have summer and rainy season. ya, he is staying in Europe now. Actually not all in Europe. May be i should not tell detail of him, about his own country, his study, his face, and etc. That's privacy.

Friend, i like his attitude. He is so friendly and has nice sentences of his writing. That why i felt happy with him. We shared about our subject study, our exams, our feeling and anything. He knew that i got a scholarship, i didn't know where he found it. He ever told about his pray, he said just praying on four time everyday. He felt difficult to woke up on the early morning to fajar namaz or subuh praying. But, he was promise to change it. I wish it will be better soon. He ever told about his accident, the accident made hard injury on his feet. He ever told about how difficult his exams and his classes, he ever told about the terror in his land, he ever told about his love to a country where he is studying now, he ever told about his activities in campus, he ever told about his favorite foods and movies. But, all of that stories were in the past. We have no conversation on last few month. His last story was about a girl who broke his heart. He didn't permit me to know anything about the girl. He didn't trust me.

I have printed our writing. I feel happy when read it. But, i know something now, that he never considered me as his close friend, actually i never know anything, all just lying. Our stories actually were not real. We have no 'say hello' lately although i was connecting on the internet and he also. 

Friend, i tell you for once again, it is not about love between two persons. It is just about our nice relation. I don't think about love, i want to share you a story only. I feel happy knew him, just for simple reason, he is so polite guy, he wasted many time just for told me stories about snow and Europe. I am so thankful for that. May be one time, we can meet and having a tea in a little shop, i just want to say 'thanks', no more, really. For him, I wish you best of luck on every activities. Don't forget to praying, at least for your own self. Thank you for everything, it is not about love, but it is about feeling from my deep heart.

I am not good in English, but i wish it can be understanding...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...